Travel & Accommodation
International airport Schiphol is situated only 40 kilometers from Almere and has an extensive network of direct bus lines and trains connecting it to our city. You can also choose to rent a car. There are several car rentals located at Schiphol Plaza, directly behind the arrivals hall.
Would you rather take a taxi to Almere? The following three firms can take along your bike as well.
– Bicycle can be taken in the car.
– Schiphol (airport) -Almere € 55.- : Chauffeur will wait for you at the arrivals hall with a sign.
– Around Almere ca. €50,-; a special van is available if more than one person or bicycles need to be transported: ca. €65,-
+31 (0)36 525 4764
Bookings via: Info@taxiexclusive.nl
– Bicycle can be taken along when the wheels are taken off.
– Schiphol (airport) -Almere between €55 – €65,-
– Around Almere: costs available upon request
+31 (0)36 533 9999
Bookings via firstname.lastname@example.org
– Bicycle can be take along
– Schiphol (airport) – Almere by car €65,- , by bus €75,-
Bookings via email@example.com
The best place to park is parking ‘Schippergarage’ (P7): Brouwerstraat 3, 1315 BL Almere Stad. The maximum parking costs are € 11,- a day.
Directions to the Esplanade and parking ‘Schippergarage”:
1. Take the A6 to Almere
2. Take exit 3 (Almere-Stedenwijk) direction Almere Stad
3. Drive direction city center on the Havendreef .
4. Take a right on the Stedendreef.
5. Take a right on the Waddendreef (alongside the railway)
6 .Take a right on the Spoordreef and drive straight ahead towards the Esplanade.
7. The end of the road is the entry into the parking garage.