International airport Schiphol is situated only 40 kilometers from Almere and has an extensive network of direct bus lines and trains connecting it to our city. You can also choose to rent a car. There are several car rentals located at Schiphol Plaza, directly behind the arrivals hall.
Would you rather take a taxi to Almere? The following three firms can take along your bike as well.
– Bicycle can be taken in the car.
– Schiphol (airport) -Almere € 55.- : Chauffeur will wait for you at the arrivals hall with a sign.
– Around Almere ca. €50,-; a special van is available if more than one person or bicycles need to be transported: ca. €65,-
+31 (0)36 525 4764
Bookings via: Info@taxiexclusive.nl
– Bicycle can be taken along when the wheels are taken off.
– Schiphol (airport) -Almere between €55 – €65,-
– Around Almere: costs available upon request
+31 (0)36 533 9999
Bookings via firstname.lastname@example.org
– Bicycle can be take along
– Schiphol (airport) – Almere by car €65,- , by bus €75,-
Bookings via email@example.com
The best place to park is parking ‘Hennepveld’ (P5). The maximum parking costs are € 11,- a day.
Directions to the Esplanade and parking ‘Hennepveld’:
1. Take the A6 to Almere
2. Take exit 5-Almere Stad to s103
3. Take a left turn to Veluwedreef/Waterlandseweg/N305/s103 Continue on Veluwedreef/s103 for 2,7 kilometer
4. Take a left on Cinemadreef at the 7th set of traffic lights
5. Take a left on Hospitaaldreef at the 2nd set of traffic lights
6 .Take a left on the roundabout
7. On the left you will find parking Hennepveld